Online Compliance Training
Enroll your employees in the Sexual Harassment Prevention Training Course.
Employer Account DetailsHow does the online sexual harassment prevention training process work?
- Sign up for an employer account using this link
- Receive password by email
- Login and purchase courses for employees
- Courses can be assigned immediately
- Courses can be assigned at a later date
- Archive | Download | Print employee certificates
Online access to electronic record of all your employees' trainings!
- First purchase minimum is $19
- Tokens do not expire
- Courses cannot be resold*
- Every employer in New York is required to provide ANNUAL training to its employees beginning no later than October 9, 2019.
- Employers are also required to have adopted a written sexual harassment prevention policy by October 1, 2018.
- These policies must be made available to all employees.
- Employees required to complete training include:
- temporary workers
NYC also has requirements for sexual harassment prevention training.
New York City Requirements:
- Effective April 2019, NYC requires all employers with 15 or more employees to provide training EVERY year.
- Employers must keep a record of all trainings, including a signed employee acknowledgement for at least 3 years. These may be kept electronically.
- All employers in the NYC are required to conspicuously display anti-sexual harassment rights and responsibilities notices in both English and Spanish.
- Employers must distribute a Factsheet to individual employees at the time of hire which may be included in an employee handbook.
- NYC training requirements apply to employees and independent contractors who work more than 80 hours in a calendar year and work for at least 90 days.